Sisemore and Associates takes pride in its ability to work together with our clients to produce cost-effective designs that meet our client’s needs. We have extensive experience in land design including master-planned communities, senior living facilities, apartment complexes and commercial property site development. We work with companies ranging from large, State and Federal Agencies to private homeowners.
Below are some of our most recent major projects.
- Oklahoma Methodist Manor Senior Living Center – Civil design plans, grading and drainage plans
- Bluestem Ranch, Pawhuska, OK – ALTA/NSPS Land Title and Boundary surveys for the 45,000-acre land acquisition by the Osage Nation Indian Tribe
- Tulsa International Airport – 3D Laser Scanning of airport concourse
- Candlewood Suite Hotel – Civil design plans, construction staking, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey
- Huntington Park Subdivision – Civil design plans, Topographic surveys
- Montereau Retirement Community – Construction Staking, Topographic Survey, As-Built Survey
- Rejoice Christian Academy Campus, Owasso, OK – Civil design plans, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey, GPS Control, Boundary Survey, Construction Staking
- Sofidel Paper Mill, Inola, OK – Construction staking of 1.7 million square foot production plant
- L3 Technologies – Civil design plans
- Tulsa’s Port of Catoosa, Catoosa, OK – 2,700-acre Topographic Survey, Volume Control, UAV Mapping, Legal Descriptions and Exhibits
- Osage, Creek, Cheyenne, and Arapahoe Nation Indian Tribes – Fee to Trust Plat of Survey, LDR Certificates, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Tulsa’s Vision 2025 Arena Project (BOK Center) – Civil design plans
- Creek Turnpike -Topographic Surveys, Quality Control, As-Built Surveys