Our surveying teams regularly perform construction staking, or Site Layout Surveys, to mark the location of proposed new structures such as roads, buildings, fences, and utilities to ensure a project is built according to engineering design plans. Extensive calculations to verify the design and assist with field layout will keep the project moving smoothly from start to finish.
Accurate construction staking is a critical step in ensuring the success of a construction project. Engaging with an experienced team and licensed surveyor guarantees the accuracy and reliability of results.
Construction staking may consist of Rough Grade Staking to map the general location of improvements at a site, or precise Site Layout Surveys for actual construction purposes.
Construction site layouts are provided by Sisemore & Associates for:
- Survey GPS control networks for machine control sites
- Roadways, bridges and rights of ways
- Building Layouts – foundation and column lines along with piers
- Curb and gutter locations for parking and street construction
- Sanitary sewer lines, storm drain lines, water lines, etc.
- Final Grading for critical drainage areas and ADA cross slopes
- As-built surveys to check for engineering compliance and design aspects
Our teams continuously coordinate with site superintendents to meet tight deadlines and discuss any issues found in our preparation before fieldwork begins.